Mini Vintage Village

Mini Vintage Village
To order, click on image

Thursday, July 12, 2012

All Winners

Saloma and I just got back home last night after two successful book talks. The first talk in Hanover Pa., not far from Lancaster county, and the second in Avalon New Jersey - on the Jersey shore. I took about thirty "Plain and Simple" wooden book markers along and they were very popular. I ran out of them in Hanover.

I've decided to send each of the five people who commented on my blog a bookmark. All winners this time. Thanks for your comments and I will send your chosen wooden markers tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. How generous! Thanks very much! You can email me at stef dot reed at gmail dot com for my address and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Saloma's blog. What beautiful work you do. I especially love zebra wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete