Mini Vintage Village

Mini Vintage Village
To order, click on image

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing Vintage Village Christmas Ornaments

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, but I think you will agree that it was worth the wait.

Saloma and I just got back from a book tour through the Midwest. This is indeed a big and beautiful country we are blessed with.We enjoyed seeing autumn in many different states. Below is an image of one place we drove through and at the bottom of this post is another.
 

Near Harmony, Minnesota


Back in Massachusetts at my Vintage Village shop, I'm gearing up for the holidays, which means I'm making Christmas ornaments. These ornaments are basically the same size and designs as my mini village. I have seven basic designs: church, train station, schoolhouse, covered bridge, salt box house, cape cod house, and English barn. Below are photos of each separately. If you want to order, please click on the image of the display on the right.

Church

 Train Station

 Schoolhouse

 Covered Bridge

Salt Box

 Cape Cod

English Barn
If you'd like to place an order, you can click on the display image to the right of this post and download an order form. Simply print it, fill it out, and send it to me, along with a check. My address is:


David Furlong
6 School Street
Sunderland, MA 01375
I hope you all enjoy the rest of autumn. 


Near Kalona, Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment